Beaver Creek / Vail, Colorado March 2012
2012 has long been known to be a year of change. This powerful time provides us with the opportunity to release what is blocking us from peace, acceptance and empowerment within ourselves and in our life.
Yoga and meditation bring us to a state of physical and mental health as well as higher knowing. Spiritual Psychology helps us to elevate ourselves when life is challenging. These practices support a powerful shift in the way we relate to difficult situations so that we can expand our consciousness and experience happiness in each day.
By combining outdoor adventures with Yoga and Spiritual Psychology, Stefan and Sonnia have created an exciting and powerful method for facilitating self discovery and growth. The journey to experiencing more joy and fulfillment in your life can begin right now!
Available Dates: March 9-11, 2012 / March 12-14, 2012
This video gives an insiders view into our ski/snowboard retreats.
This Spiritual Experience Will Feature:
• Daily yoga , meditation and spiritual psychology work
• Transform “problems” into opportunities for growth
• Eliminate ineffective patterns of thought and behaviour
• Learn how to find and stay in joy and the flow of life
• Inner growth in experiencing the flow of skiing and riding
• Make lifelong connections with fellow adventurers
• Post trip follow up sessions to support your learning
This trip is facilitated by Stefan Grafstein and Sonnia Höffken.
“Working with Stefan has been a truly transformative experience for me. His compassion and sincerity which he brings to each session is truly remarkable. I am very grateful for the work I have done with Stefan, as it has brought me a deep level of self acceptance.” – Terese
“After our three days with Sonnia we feel glowing and full of new drive to face life with lightness. Sonnia shares her competence, empathy and enthusiasm in a highly uplifting way. She integrates different levels of experience, openness and ability with ease.” – Yasemin K.
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley.
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley. Our Beaver Creek resort features direct access to skiing and year round mountain activities. Plus, we are home to the 23,000-square foot rejuvenating Spa Anjali and the signature restaurant, Cima. Experience total renewal at our Westin Beaver Creek hotel in Colorado.
Reserve Your Spot On This Trip Early And Save!
One Session Single Occupancy
$1195 $1095 until 1-20-2012.
One Session Double Occupancy
$895 $795 until 1-20-2012.
- 2 nights accommodations in the Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa in Beaver Creek
- Daily group and one one sessions with Spiritual Psychologist Stefan Grafstein
- 4x/2x Wake-up-Yoga/Relax-Yoga with certified Yoga Teacher and Meditation Trainer Sonnia Höffken (mornings and evenings)
- Ski Training with Int. Ski Teacher Sonnia Höffken
- Personal Yoga-/Meditation program after completing this event
- Post-event follow-up session with Stefan Grafstein
- Wellness, Beauty, Sauna & Spa
This retreat is facilitated by Stefan Grafstein, Spiritual Psychologist and Sonnia Höffken, Int. certified Yoga, Ski Teacher & Meditation Trainer and is specifically designed to evoke an integrated healing of your mind, body, heart, and soul. Come Get outside, Go within and discover a paradigm shift in how you experience yourself and your life.”
f you would like more information about this or other trips like this one, please contact us below before booking your space.